Dr. Cynthia Bell was presented with the Adjunct Faculty of the Year Award for the Vail campus of the Colorado Mountain College (CMC). In addition, she has been offered, and subsequently accepted, the position of Associate Professor of Business at CMC's Roaring Fork campus. This position will begin with the fall 2015 semester.
Dr. Ron Sheffield has been invited to serve as the keynote speaker at The Chicago Public School System on April 18, 2015.
OrgScience Strategy Director, Dr. Edie Williams, co-authored an article titled, "The Defense Innovation Initiative: The Importance of Capability Prototyping"
Dr. Ron Sheffield is honored to become a Member of the Board of Directors
- International Scholarship (1)
- Language of Business (3)
- Latest in Corporate Learning (2)
- Leadership (18)
- Organizational Culture (4)
- Strategic Partner News (2)
- Technology and Innovation (3)
- Dr. Cynthia Bell, Professor of the Year
- OrgScience and The Chicago Public School System
- The Defense Innovation Initiative: The Importance of Capability Prototyping
- New Board Member of the American Indian Business Leaders
- Honoring the Leadership of Native Americans